The Direct and Indirect Tax team comprises of lawyers offering a comprehensive array of tax advisory and litigation services for businesses and organizations in various sectors. With over four decades of experience, S.B. Jain and Associates has a strong tax practice that provides comprehensive advice to clients on legal aspects of both direct and indirect taxation.
We advise clients on all types of business, corporate, and indirect tax issues, including:
· Sales Tax
· Customs and Excise Duty
· Income Tax
· Service Tax
· Corporate and Personnel Income Tax
· Company and Partnership Income Tax
· Tax effectiveness of commercial ventures
In Direct Tax matters, Our work includes:
· Setting up of efficient structures relating to the establishment of a corporate business presence in India within the framework of the domestic law and various treaties for the avoidance of double taxation and in compliance with other laws
· Corporate tax planning
· Computation and Filing of Income Tax returns for all types of clients.
· Advice on Mergers, Demergers
· Succession planning, family arrangements, including formation of trusts, HUF etc.
In Indirect Tax matters, Our work includes:
· State-level value added tax; analysis of the GST regime, including review of existing contracts from a GST perspective
· Custom and excise duties and foreign trade policy related matters
· Efficient structuring for business set up in India including advice on importability of goods into India, analysis of location related incentives and analysis of alternative models for sale/distribution of goods and services in accordance with law, advice on availability of various indirect tax incentives and exemptions
· Tax costs and input tax credits impacting proposed business models
· Review of existing business models for identifying tax risks and potential tax savings
· Tax litigations, including representation before tax authorities, tribunals and courts.
Computation, Compilation and Filing of GST returns.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with S.B. Jain and Associates through this site does not form a lawyer/client relationship. The links provided on this website are to facilitate access to basic information.