We believe in resolving disagreements and disputes between individuals, families or organizations. The Civil Law is indubitably and certainly the most important branch of law for every constitutional country. The Civil Law consists of a body of rules, procedures, regulations and judicial precedents that helps in resolving the various non-criminal disputes. These disputes are either between individuals or organizations and can be on a variety of problems like ordinary issues, private matters, marriage conflicts etc. Our civil law team is integrated and is able to deliver their services anywhere in the country and fully involved in the results, making all kinds of efforts to ensure peace of mind.
Matrimonial and Property Law
The firm provides legal advice and solutions for Matrimonial and Family disputes on all aspects.
Our team is highly experienced in planning and implementing successful strategies for clients faced with conflict situations and disputes. We have successfully represented clients on several landmark cases before The Supreme Court of India, various High Courts and regulatory tribunals.
We regularly provide assistance to its clients in the areas of:
· Family Laws
· Divorce Matters
· Maintenance Cases
· Cases under Domestic Violence
· Child Custody Matters
· Restitution of Conjugal Rights
· Dowry Cases
· Registration of Marriages
The Firm is able to equip its clients with the kind of solutions that aligned with the Government of India’s sector-specific policies governing the sector.
Our work includes:
· Drafting, review and negotiation of joint venture agreements, investment agreements, shareholders agreements, project management contracts and other services contracts.
· Advice on the applicable local regulations including land-use regulations, zoning regulations etc.
· Conveyancing and Investigation of Land Title.